Another year passes, another year of both personal & professional growth. And arguably 2018 was my most successful year to date!
Not only for delivering more freelance presenting & hosting services than ever before, but also for achieving longterm career goals.
Here were a couple of highlights…
- Chosen by IMG Live to host Marriott Hotels’ hospitality suite at NBA London 2018.
- Announced as new Weekend Breakfast & Freelance Presenter for Eagle Radio.
- Fronted a national video marketing campaign for Tecalemit.
- Hosted SHOTS 2018 for England Netball, my first time working with the organisation.
- Presented for both Worcestershire Law Society & Worcester University.
- Worked again with Basketball England on several sporting finals, throughout the year.
- Entertained the huge crowd at The Copperbox Arena for London Live 2018.
- Hosted the British Wheelchair Basketball Richard Langhorn Trust Awards
- Joined the team at Spire FM as a Freelance Presenter.
- Was trusted to cover the Pirate FM Breakfast Show, on my own!
- Pitch announced at Sixways Stadium, for the Modus Challenge Cup.
- Compere’d at the Aldershot Christmas Lights.
- Started freelance producing for BBC H&W.
Of course the year was not without a couple of negatives & missed opportunities, but on the whole it was very positive; with even a couple of projects currently running into 2019. (All very exciting!)
To all my existing regular clients, thank you for working with me throughout 2018! To those new relationships developed throughout the year, I’m looking forward to a very successful 2019 together.
(The Year in Review 2017)